Ads and Content · London
Who we are
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London, we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline.
About the role of the Video Editor
We are looking for a Video Editor with a real understanding of the influencer industry to grow Genflow and clients via content. You will be required to create concepts, edit videos and images, a talented post-production wizard that has in-depth knowledge of post-production processes, the effect of colour and understanding of editing techniques. Full knowledge of all Adobe programmes is essential with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop being the forefront. You will be working in a 5 person content team and support all necessary activity across all our clients. This role would be ideal for you if you are excited about gaining diverse experience while working in a relaxed but fast paced environment and helping us take Genflow to the next level.
What you the Video Editor will do:
- Edit high quality promos and ads
- Help to develop and ensure the style, tone and quality of content for different clients
- Create engaging content
- Edit client YouTube videos
- Liaise with the brand development team to respond to content comments
- Create daily Stories
- Develop and create engaging content for Genflow Instagram
- Work with the content and marketing team on the overall strategy and how to best utilise content
What’s required from the Video Editor
- Knowledge of the influencer industry
- Advanced in Adobe Creative suite - especially Premier Pro, After Effects and Photoshop
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Worked for 3 years in a similar role
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Passionate about creating content
- Highly organised with the capacity to work on multiple projects at the same time