Influencer Brand Manager
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high-profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow.
We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, ecommerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an enthusiasm for building a brand from the ground up - this is right up your street.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Head of Brand Management in managing the roster of clients and client brands within an array of verticals including fitness, beauty, fashion, lifestyle and consumables.
- Becoming a point of contact for clients regarding their brand activity and development
- Manage the development and launch process for clients, ensuring each launch is successfully executed by both the Genflow team and the Client in a timely manner.
- Manage and implement testing across all clients websites and mobile apps in a timely manner ahead of launch.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for all designated clients, analysing business performance, insights and action points for the following month/quarter.
- Work as an influential part of the team to ensure resources are as required to enable brand/account success.
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow client brands and increase sales.
- Manage the end to end customer experience to ensure their perception of your client brands is first rate
- Manage communication with the client (email & whatsapp out of office hours) to ensure they are aware of all day to day activity
- Proactively communicate with all relevant GENFLOW departments to ensure the appropriate work is being carried out on behalf of the client including social media management, content production, product development, tech development and customer service.
- Assisting the Head of Brand Management with pitching and executing business development strategies for clients including promotional activity (PR gifting, pop up events), marketing, retail strategies, content planning and product development.
- Working alongside the Head of Brand Management in identifying and executing growth opportunities for Genflow client brands.
- Handle promotional activity such as shoots, PR boxes and pop up shops as needed.
- Assist Head of Brand Management with any ad hoc activity in relation to the successful development, launch and growth of Genflow clients.
- Brand awareness - a clear understanding of brands and the marketing mix
- Clear understanding of the influencer industry
- Entrepreneurial mindset, determination and perseverance
- Strong relationship management skills
- A high degree of business acumen or equivalent
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working with or within D2C brand.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management, business management, business development or equivalent.