At Genflow, we build brands with celebrities and social media influencers. This is done successfully across multiple verticals including beauty, cosmetics, apparel, fitness and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our elite client base includes Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods, Yris Palmer and many other household names.
Our head office is located in the heart of London, with this new and exciting role based in our Los Angeles office, and many more international locations in the pipeline.
Our exponential growth in building businesses with influencers has now lead to this new talent management division. The vision is to offer a 360-management service for influencers that includes both strategic brand partnerships and the supporting infrastructure to launch their own global brand. This unique offering sets us apart from standard talent management agencies and will allow us to embark on an entire new way of building huge value and success for the most talented influencers worldwide.
The Role of theDigital Talent Manager
· Manage a roster of mainstream and digital talent based in the USA
· Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
· Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
· Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
· Strategically build out the roster of managed clients
· Manage the brand development process for all managed clients as they build their own business with Genflow
· Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
· Pitching and executing additional Genflow services for our clients including content creation, marketing and brand development.
· Create and implement content strategies for talent which align with their own brand and maximise success of their own brand
· Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
· Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
· Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
· Manage junior members of the talent management team, ensuring all client coordination, reporting and ad hoc tasks are complete in a timely manner.
Requirements for the role of Digital Talent Manager:
· Based in LA, USA
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience within talent management
· Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
· Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
· Persistent and determined
· Willingness to take complete ownership of their area
· Can create excellent presentations and client decks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet targets/deadlines