We are GENFLOW.
Over the last 4 years, we have built an internal platform that allows influencers to sell their own brand of products.
We are a profitable small team expanding to keep up with our rapid business growth. We have achieved all we have so far with our hard-working attitude and what we have learned is a genuine interest in the business is critical - so a basic understanding of the commercial side of the business is a huge bonus!
You will primarily be working alongside the Head of Development to facilitate our existing successful app and web app development business at the project management level.
This is a great opportunity for an introduction to the fast growing app development world and in a company which has known to create App Store topping apps.
- Strong experience working in a similar role with hands-on experience testing consumer facing software products (apps and websites)
- Experience with mobile app testing
- Experience working with developers
- Exceptional testing skills are required as you will be the key piece of the puzzle before launching a digital product
- Proficiency in Excel
- Thoroughly test all software releases by managing the testing lifecycling
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Plan and coordinate testing activities
- Manual testing across mobile devices and browsers
- Liase with Customer Service team to identify and track bugs to feed into development lifecycles managed by Software Product Managers.
- Managing a cohort of clients ranging from mobile app and web app projects.
- Work within pod teams consisting of developers, designers and Software Product managers.