Full-time Software PM
Genflow Ltd, LABS House 15-19 Bloomsbury Way, London, WC1A 2TH - No remote work
We are GENFLOW.
Over the last 4 years, we have built an internal platform that allows influencers to sell their own brand of products.
We are a profitable small team expanding to keep up with our rapid business growth. We have achieved all we have so far with our hard-working attitude and what we have learned is a genuine interest in the business is critical - so a basic understanding of the commercial side of the business is a huge bonus!
You will primarily be working alongside the Head of Development to facilitate our existing successful app and web app development business at the project management level.
This is a great opportunity for an introduction to the fast growing app development world and in a company which has known to create App Store topping apps.
- Strong experience working in a similar role with hands-on experience managing consumer facing software products (apps and websites)
- Experience working with developers and designers.
- Exceptional project management and communication skills are required as you will be the key piece of the puzzle from the client all the way to development.
- Strong wireframing experience
- Experience using App Store Connect and/or Google Playstore
- Clear understanding of analytics around apps and websites.
- Proficiency in Excel
- Managing a cohort of clients ranging from mobile app and web app projects.
- Managing your own pod team consisting of developers, designers and QA to launch and/or release new features + providing timelines.
- From specification at the start all the way to execution.
- Reporting to clients on a weekly and monthly basis
- Reporting progress to the Head of Development
- You are completely responsible for the development of a digital product, you have the resources of your pod team at hand to make this happen.
- Creating presentations for clients
- Working with customer service to manage any feedback from users (including potential bugs)
Regular Analytics report to the Head of Development so that together we can decide where to take each project and grow it further.