Senior Marketing Manager
Who are Genflow?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers and celebrities to create physical products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from trend research, logo creation, product design and sampling, manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately, we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that are household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
Our product range is rooted in apps, apparel, fitness and nutrition; however, we are quickly growing this to cater for our growing client base. We are a lean start up changing the way the talent world works.
Come join our adventure!
Senior Marketing Manager
· All aspects of daily management for the overall Marketing Department
· Drive the brands overall marketing strategies working closely with the client, management, digital, creative and content teams, to create an effective and efficient marketing strategy focused on growing audiences for our products and services
· Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, and understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends in order to translate results into actionable insights for marketing team
· Lead key events and thought leadership activity to ensure the brand is represented and ensure that objectives are met
· Identify opportunities to reach and engage with new global audiences including campaign concepts, new marketing channels and platforms to elevate global mass market brand awareness, brand perception and increase sales.
· Track and record activity on marketing related KPIs, and provide weekly and quarterly reports for the BM and client clearly identifying marketing priorities, challenges and opportunities
· Work closely with the business manager on new business strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding across new and existing products
· Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
· Pinpointing and execute mass market commercial marketing opportunities, including TV advertising, OOH, product placements, and other third-party partnerships
· Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
· Managing a team of 3 within the marketing department and oversee marketing team growth and development
· Confident in producing and executing professional pitch presentations
· Skills Required
What are we looking for?
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, working either agency side or in-house.
· Champion overall marketing strategy with demonstrated experience in managing a team and an asset portfolio for a brand.
· Skilled in developing long term strategic plans for assets and cross-channel campaign marketing and able to put plans into action
· Well versed in the value of asset marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
· Excellent use of the English language and grammar
· Natural communicator, able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
· Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
· Highly motivated with a positive attitude
· Team player takes a personal interest in developing junior members of staff and enjoys working with others.
· Has an interest in fitness and has an affinity for fitness equipment and fitness lifestyle categories.