Who are Genflow?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers and celebrities to create physical products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from trend research, logo creation, product design and sampling, manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that are household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
Our product range is rooted in apps, apparel, fitness and nutrition; however we are quickly growing this to cater for our growing client base. We are a lean start up changing the way the talent world works. We’re now looking for a qualified Personal Trainer to join us on one of our largest accounts; Shreddy
Come join our adventure!
· Create new workouts for the app on a monthly basis
· Build a positive and trusting relationship with community members via consistent social media content
· Offer 1-1 training sessions to the community (competition winners or as a new product/service we offer as Shreddy)
· Creating monthly shoot plans (workouts) to be shot with creators and models
· Spearhead the Licensed Workout Class Demos for gyms around the UK
· Create and oversee a strong PT creator community
· Conduct all workouts at key brand events including pop-ups/events/roadshows
· Engage with the Shreddy customers, answering fitness focused questions across all Shreddy platforms including social media, website and any in-app community forums
· Become the ‘face’ of all things work out based for the brand, offering valuable content for our consumers on a weekly basis
· Write blogs, thought pieces and feature articles regarding physical fitness to
· Review any PR copy in relation to any training advice or expertise
· Attend and feature in all campaign shoots for the brand, ensuring all models perform the exercises with correct form and directing fitness models as needed
· Constantly produce new ideas to grow and leverage the PT community within the app itself
What are we looking for?
· Nationally recognised certification that is current
· Experience working with people of all fitness levels, especially beginners
· Comfortable working in the office 3-4 days a week with the team to produce fitness content for blogs, app, social media
· High level of compassion and empathy for people struggling to meet fitness goals
· Ability to teach a variety of class styles including HIIT, strength training, running, walking, stretching - kickboxing, yoga and Pilates a plus!
· Tons of energy and ability to use your voice to keep people motivated and engaged in virtual classes.
· Depth of knowledge in exercise modification and progressions; able to provide form corrections
· Personal trainer/group fitness instructor experience preferred