Who are Genflow?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers and celebrities to create physical products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from trend research, logo creation, product design and sampling, manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that are household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within minutes.
Our product range is rooted in apps, apparel, fitness and nutrition; however we are quickly growing this to cater for our growing client base. We are a lean start up changing the way the talent world works. We’re now looking for a qualified Nutritionist to join us on one of our largest accounts; Shreddy
Come join our adventure!
· Develop new nutritional plans for the Shreddy brand on a monthly basis
· Be a participating member of the community and answering all nutrition related questions across all our channels including social media, website and in-app
· Produce regular blog posts for the Shreddy platforms, offering free value, advice and ensuring Shreddy is a go-to platform for all things nutrition focused
· Offering advice on any alterations the the current nutrition content to ensure we are offering the best quality products to customers
· Create new nutritional plans (meal, methods, recipes) for the Shreddy app on a monthly basis
· Attend relevant conferences, workshops and meetings, read and review relevant industry, nutrition and professional journals and articles to maintain up to date knowledge of all relevant nutrition development
· Assist with new and existing product development, providing set nutritional standards and criteria to ensure all product amendments and new recipes are customer focused and market driven
· Develop effective working relationships across the team, providing nutrition and dietetic expertise and support on product and service development when required
What are we looking for?
· Nationally recognised certification that is current
· Comfortable working in the office 3-4 days a week with the team to produce nutrition content for blogs, app, social media
· Demonstrated track record in helping clients and willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy client requirements
· Committed to empowering clients through guided and easy to adopt nutrition programmes
· Ability to listen and understand a client’s individual needs and react appropriately and with a consultative approach to care
· Excellent Planning and Organisation Skills
· Excellent communicator – written and verbal
· Great team player who maintains a positive outlook and believes in sharing skills and knowledge, to ensure success for all
· Proficiency with Microsoft programmes and ability to adapt to and learn new processes, technology and software packages
· Keen eye for detail, punctual, organised and empathetic
· Previous experience in providing remote/virtual nutritional advice is desirable