Who are Genflow?
At Genflow, we work alongside established influencers and celebrities to create physical products that they then sell to their following and beyond. We provide everything from trend research, logo creation, product design and sampling, manufacturing, fulfilment and customer service. Ultimately we offer an end to end service for our handpicked creators. In the last 18 months we’ve grown from selling a handful of products to creators with a small following, to consistently selling tens of thousands of products per launch with creators that are household names, with launches now generating thousands of pounds within
Our product range is rooted in apps, apparel, fitness and nutrition; however we are quickly growing this to cater for our growing client base. We are a lean start up changing the way the talent world works.
Come join our adventure!
Creative Social Media Executive:
- Ultimately responsible for the day to day management of each social media platform
- Create engaging captions for all social media posts across all live brand platforms
- Create social media schedules, a minimum of 3 weeks in advance at all times.
- Upload and schedule content using social media planning tools (Later).
- Edit social content, being highly creative and proficient in the Adobe Suite (eg, Photoshop, In-Design, Illustrator) and comfortable creating multimedia content.
- Produce engaging creative content for social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok
- Work alongside Social Media Manager to develop the creative aesthetic and TOV for social media channels
- Manage shoot logistics and creatives as needed
- Assist in developing the social media strategy for brand in line with business objectives, ensuring we are in line with key customer moments
- Creating and sharing key brand content across the CEO’s social media channels
- Regularly monitor competitor social media platforms and create competitor analysis reports
- Comments & DM Management: manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Work closely with Marketing, Content, Product, Development and Business teams to support product and campaign launches as well as any promotional activity – supplying schedules for social activity
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using tools such as Google Analytics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Provide customer support/service across all online channels, and managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement
What are we looking for from the Creative Social Media Executive?
- 1+ year experience working in a social media role
- Expert knowledge of social media platforms’ front and back end, and how best to use them
- Expert knowledge of use of full adobe suite and video editing software
- Strong copywriting skills
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to work under pressure and at a fast pace, self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enjoys variety and demonstrates creative flair
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver