At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline.
The Job of the UI Designer
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to create app and web designs across our extensive range of digital products.
Working within our product team, you will help define the style guide and create high fidelity mock-ups for apps and features which will be viewed and utilised by tens of thousands of people.
We are looking for someone who is confident managing multiple projects and has a proven experience designing apps which are currently being utilised.
What you the UI Designer will do:
- Work with the product manager to rapidly create wireframes for new features based on feature specifications of client briefs
- Research clients and create style guides for individual clients
- Create high fidelity mock-ups for new features and new apps
- Assist with logo creation and branding
- Be a part of the sign off process for apps and new features post development
What’s required from the UI Developer
- Experience working as a UI/UX designer in a fast-paced environment as a part of an agile team.
- Evidence of apps which are currently live which make use of designs you have created
- Extensive familiarity with design guidelines for both iOS and Android
- Confidence to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- A high degree of accountability - taking responsibility for design decisions which will impact products used by tens of thousands of people
- A genuine desire to work within the social media influencer space
- Highly beneficial - experience designing fitness applications.