Customer Service Advisor
You'll be working with apps and products for some of social media's most exciting personalities. Get in touch to find out more.
Customer Service AdvisorWork from Home - Full-time - Fixed Term 6 Month Contract
Who we are
At Genflow - we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
Our client list includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names. Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same.
Genflow is a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue selling to customers around the world. We are a high-achieving team of self-motivated individuals operating in a high impact, fast paced working environment.
The role & ideal candidate
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional with excellent written communication and problem-solving skills.
This role is remote and requires that you have a good computer, as well as your own workspace with a strong internet connection.
As part of our global Customer Service team, you will have to support customers across a number of brands offering a range of products, physical and digital. Utilising the Zendesk Support ticketing system, you will assist customers with various enquiries about their orders, payments, technical issues and more.
You will be able to provide informative advice in a friendly but professional manner. In addition, you will be eager to identify unresolved issues and take a proactive approach to solving them by following the appropriate processes, using different systems and working with team members.
Ideally, you already have some work or academic experience in an English-speaking environment, preferably within the e-commerce, social media, or digital sector (e.g. working for an online retailer or a software development company).
The ability to provide support in multiple languages would be beneficial but is not required. A good understanding of the influencer industry would be very useful but is not required.
In summary, this role requires:
- The ability to work remotely using your own workspace and equipment.
- Excellent written communication and problem-solving skills.
- Previous experience in a customer support role, ideally in an English-speaking environment.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise systems and follow processes to resolve enquiries.
- Can-do attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Strong IT literacy and familiarity with social media platforms.
- A good understanding of e-commerce and/or software development would be a huge plus.
- Previous experience using Zendesk Support and Guide would be a big plus.
- The ability to provide support in multiple languages would be beneficial but is not required.
- A good understanding of the influencer industry would be very useful but is not required.
Your primary responsibility will be responding to online enquiries using Zendesk Support - and using our online systems to assist customers with their requests.
You will be expected to ensure that all support tickets are being responded to in a timely manner and that any unresolved issues or complaints customers have are handled appropriately.
This may involve investigating and solving complex issues on your own, working with the rest of our team to provide a quick resolution to issues you cannot rectify yourself, as well as monitoring unresolved issues and following up with customers once a potential resolution becomes available.
In order to perform well in your role, you will also be required to develop and constantly update your knowledge of the influencer space and especially our clients and the products and services we design, develop or sell on their behalf.
Depending on your role specialisation or the team’s urgent needs, you may also be required to:
- Respond to customer service enquiries on social media.
- Respond to online customer reviews of our products and services.
- Process customer refunds and help manage payment disputes as required.
- Assist in developing and maintaining our knowledge base by authoring and updating articles.
- Identify and implement improvements to our customer support operations.
- Support general company operations however required.