At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline.
Full-Stack Developer Overview
You an experienced Full-Stack Developer will work closely with Product, UX and other Engineering team members, as part of the London-based Product team. As a Full-Stack Developer, you will be someone who is seeking the opportunity to have a big impact and who relishes the challenge of working in a fast-paced global hyper growth tech start up.
Here at Genflow we offer an opportunity for the Full-Stack Developer to innovate in a highly complex space.
The new core platform is a micro services architecture with multiple web/mobile applications built on top. We are leveraging a combination of open source and third-party libraries/frameworks such as Eureka (service discovery), MongoDB (NoSQL), Elastic Search (search), Pivotal Cloud Foundry (cloud native), Microsoft Azure (cloud service platform) and many more.
Our Frontend Tech Stack:
- React Native
- Graph QL and Apollo
- App Sync
- Code Push
Requirements for the role of Full-Stack Developer
- Proven experience working with React
- Strong experience working with Node.JS
- Some experience working with AWS
- Demonstrable experience with React and understanding of the ecosystem (i.e. Redux, ES6, CodePush)
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs
- Hands on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment
- Knowledge of various tools such as crash reporting, OTA updates, analytics
- Be able to display a strong understanding of the conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform.
- Free breakfast provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;