Content Video Editor
In this role you will gain
- Lifelong product, sales and marketing knowledge - you will be exposed to learning from experts within the Creator economy
- Total commercial exposure, and the opportunity to work with some of the best creators in the world
- Freedom to work 100% remotely
You will be joining our Content team!
We are currently looking to expand our post-production team in India and looking for highly motivated and talented individuals to create social-first video content for our clients & Genflow.
You will be working as part of a team of editors to deliver assets ranging from Instagram reels, TikTok videos, YouTube Shorts, website imagery etc.
You must love social media and understand how people consume content as you are creating content for Gen-Z consumers. Full knowledge of all Adobe software is essential with Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Photoshop being the forefront.
This exciting opportunity offers varied projects, creative freedom, and the chance to work as part of a supportive team in a fast-paced environment.
What you will do
- Liaise with the Post-Production Lead on content requests
- Create engaging and creative social-first video content (including fancy subtitles, emojis, SFX & b-roll)
- Create motion graphics, animations, etc in alignment with branding & design guidelines
- Contribute to content ideation (fresh and new ideas)
- Continuously keeping up with current social media trends
- Work across a number of assets at the same time, whilst maintaining high-quality output
- Previous experience in a similar role, creating social-first content for social media
- Advanced in Adobe Creative suite - especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop
- Creative mind, storytelling skills and strong visual sense
- Entrepreneurial mindset and eager to always learn more
- Highly organised with the ability to work on multiple projects at the same time
- Have high attention to detail
- Collaborative approach and willingness to take on feedback to improve work
- A solid understanding of strategies employed on social media video platforms (Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, etc)
- Must be able to demonstrate a portfolio of previous work
- Passionate about creating content
The important technical skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Lightroom, Basic Illustrator)
- Animation Skills
- Image Editing/Graphic Design
- Content and Creative Production
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
We partner with creators to help them build their own business and sell products to their audience.
We work closely with our clients to determine what products will sell the best for them according to their audience and analytics. We become your team of business managers who are here to help you every step of the way, managing everything from product design, manufacturing, shipping, fulfilment, marketing, ads and the overall launch and strategy of the business.
We have helped our clients sell thousands of products worldwide, achieve millions (£) in sales, and ultimately build a long-lasting profitable business.
Content Video Editor
Loading application form
Already working at Genflow?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.