Social Media Coordinator
We are looking for a content obsessed Social Media Coordinator to join the Lift With Leana team!
The App already has a huge community who train together and uplift each other!
The app not only helps with fitness journeys, but also helps throughout the challenges life may bring. Join us as we continue to inspire millions!
In this role you will gain:
- Creative opportunity to engage with the Lift With Leana community
- Lifelong content and marketing knowledge - you will be exposed to learning from one of the best lifestyle and fitness creators in the industry
- Long term career progression, you will be given a blank canvas to own your role and truly shape it however you wish to
- The sky's the limit and you will receive an individual personal development budget, all on us
- Amazing perks, we will take care of you. Alongside working in small teams that offer real ownership - we offer hybrid working, flexibility to work anywhere in the world and time off paid for your birthday!
- Work with Leana's Management team to Develop, implement and manage the Lift With Leana social media strategy for Instagram, and future social channels
- Write compelling copy aligned to the audience tone of voice
- Manage and oversee Social Media content following brand guidelines, from creation, to posting and engaging with the community
- Measure the success of every Social Media campaign
- Stay up to date with latest Social Media best practices and technologies
- Execute clear content pillars, tone of voice, and take the lead on growing the Lift With Leana accounts
- Develop Social Media calendars, stay up to date with the latest trends and viral moments for maximum engagement
- Ensure trackers are accurate and prepare impactful reporting to help with decision making
- Make the most of online tools and software to create innovative content
What we are looking for:
You will have experience working as a Social Media Specialist, growing an audience organically and engaging with a Gen Z community.
You will have a record of driving results, be able to explain how they were achieved and describe how the brand was elevated,
You will have a passion for the influencer industry and watch digital content in your spare time.
- Previous experience working in a similar role where you were responsible for managing social media for a brand
- Relentless creativity and ability to write copy
- Keen interest and experience in fitness or fashion
- Organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Skilled/Confident in working with software to create content
Check out Leana's announcement of Lift With Leana!
- Genflow Creator Agency
- United States
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
We partner with creators to help them build their own business and sell products to their audience.
We work closely with our clients to determine what products will sell the best for them according to their audience and analytics. We become your team of business managers who are here to help you every step of the way, managing everything from product design, manufacturing, shipping, fulfilment, marketing, ads and the overall launch and strategy of the business.
We have helped our clients sell thousands of products worldwide, achieve millions (£) in sales, and ultimately build a long-lasting profitable business.
Social Media Coordinator
Loading application form
Already working at Genflow?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.