Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
The Job of the UI Designer
We are looking for an experienced UI Designer to create app and web designs across our extensive range of digital products.
Working within our product team, you will help define the style guide and create high fidelity mock-ups for apps and features which will be viewed and utilised by tens of thousands of people.
We are looking for someone who is confident managing multiple projects and has a proven experience designing apps which are currently being utilised.
What you the UI Designer will do:
· Work with the product development team to rapidly create wireframes for new features based on feature specifications of client briefs
· Research clients and create style guides for individual clients
· Create high fidelity mock-ups for new features and new apps
· Assist with logo creation and branding
· Be a part of the sign off process for apps and new features post development
What’s required from the UI Designer
· Experience working as a UI/UX designer in a fast-paced environment as a part of an agile team.
· Evidence of apps which are currently live which make use of designs you have created
· Extensive familiarity with design guidelines for both iOS and Android
· Confidence to work on multiple projects simultaneously
· A high degree of accountability - taking responsibility for design decisions which will impact products used by tens of thousands of people
· A genuine desire to work within the social media influencer space
· Highly beneficial - experience designing fitness applications.
- Your Own PC/Mac set up
- Unlimited Holidays
- Corporate Gym Discounts
- Private Health Care
- WFH/ Remote Policy
- Team Events
*Although we aim to get back to everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*