Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.c…
We are looking for a CRM Manager to own Genflow’s portfolio of brands’ email marketing and CRM programmes including; briefing content, building email campaigns, segmentation, testing, deployment and ongoing evaluation of these for improvements. You will plan and perform testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, campaign ROI, sales growth, and retention rate.
Working closely with the digital teams, content teams and Account Management teams, this role requires an established team player who is effective in driving results.
What you will do:
- From defining our platform to helping create and segment our customer lists you will own this process and help our brands grow
- Manage email/CRM automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards while sharing these across the business to encourage efficiencies
- Play an integral role within the marketing team, developing workflows and mapping of customer journey’s using flowcharts to build content for audience needs and opportunities
- Identify target audiences and grow the email lists of brands
- Effectively manage multiple campaigns, competitions and discounts to grow our databases
- Write enticing copy, proofreading and ensuring all content is concise and aligned to revenue targets
- Design modern email templates that are mobile friendly, perfectly styled and are optimised towards readability and conversion
- Ownership for reporting on revenue, LTV and other key KPIs such as CTOR, CVR, AOV, Churn
- Engage in the communication of results internally and for clients, leading calls to present performance overviews
- Make the most of working with targets in order to analyse and report on performance, through which you will establish innovate ideas across the unique brands
We would like to meet someone who:
- Enjoys idea generation from copywriting, through to design, HTML projects, as well as reporting on results achieved
- Is commercially minded, and has great understanding in relation to building a strategy based on insight and data, and can translate this into a clear action plan to deliver sales
- Has admirable project management skills
- Has revious experience building and running email marketing programmes
- Thrives in an environment where there is an opportunity to business partner, strategise and problem solve
- Approaches work with an entrepreneurial mindset, perseverance and an instinctive eye for innovation
- Is confident in mapping customer journeys and strategises opportunities for storytelling including; education, recommendations, and upselling
- Can share performance results, with a particular focus on ROI
- Enjoys e-mail planning with a drive to grow email lists, segmentation and a multi-funnel approach designed to deliver results
- Obtains excellent written communication and copywriting skills
- Would enjoy the variety that comes with working across multiple brands and projects in unison
The important technical skills:
- Previous experience using the full capabilities of Mailchimp or equivalent ESP software
- Knowledge of database management concepts and best practices
- Previous experience with marketing automation technologies
- Confident with analytical and database tools such as Google Analytics
- Confident with A/B testing to drive revenue growth
- Knowledge of tools such as Google Trends and SEMrush for content inspiration
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams where you will usually focus on a specific set of products, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
At Genflow, our brands have customers in the tens-hundreds of thousands and love the products we build, so you can be sure that your work will have an impact.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve our stack and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events