Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.c…
After a record breaking 12 months launching some of the best known influencer brands out there, we are now looking for a senior project manager to join our team and take responsibility for delivery of launches and commercial activity across our portfolio of brands and businesses. This role reports directly to the VP of Business.
This role requires some seriously hot project management skills, a sharp commercial mindset, and a razor sharp eye for detailed execution. It would suit someone who is looking to really accelerate their career at an award winning startup that’s experiencing extraordinary growth. This is a high profile role and central to Genflow’s ability to deliver against its ambitious growth plans as we continue to scale as a business.
- Project managing the delivery of all commercial activity across Genflow and the portfolio - eg. new brand launches, product collection launches, new digital content releases etc.
- Personally own the delivery of commercial activity, ensuring we deliver quality products, on time.
- Working across the brand, technology, digital product management and physical product development teams leading the execution and overall quality assurance of commercial activity.
- Support the business in planning and prioritising resources to deliver the plan successfully
- Lead internal delivery meetings, ensuring the team are focused on priority commercial activities.
- Work with the relevant teams to put plans in place for each project and coordinate those plans across the business ensuring all products and commercial briefs are delivered to the required standard and on time.
- Challenging the teams on delivery, briefs and timelines, being open, honest and direct about the expected delivery and requirements.
- Ensuring team compliance against our internal SOPs and agreed services.
- Keeping internal databases up to date on a daily basis with progress status and actions needed by team members.
- Act as the ultimate point of resolution for selected launch activity, converting business requirements into resolutions and action plans, coordinating with the relevant stakeholders as needed.
- Identifying any recurring issues and working with the management team to proactively create processes and policies that mitigate risk in future.
- Track and exceed revenue forecasts each month, reliant on the efficient and effective delivery of all projects.
- Contribute to internal planning and forecasting.
We would like to meet someone who..
- Has experience in a fast paced, client led project management or account management role.
- Has experience managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously and successfully.
- Is commercially minded, and lean on this to prioritise tasks and delivery of those across the business.
- An understanding and appreciation of the power of the audience first approach to brand building, and the enormous potential that the creator economy represents
- Is confident with leading teams and projects, with a fine attention to detail.
- Is are on trend and up to date with your understanding of the creator economy industry and audience - you understand the digital and content trends amongst Gen-Z and Millennial audiences, and have an intuitive understanding of what type of user experience, marketing and activation achieve success
- Knows how to work effectively with other people to get things done and done at pace
- Is a contingency planner and take a problem solving approach to achieve resolutions
- Takes pride in achieving a high quality of work and recognise the value of meeting deadlines and achieving targets
- Seeks enjoyment and fulfilment within the energy, ambition and dynamic that comes with working in fast growing start ups
- Has an understanding of technical and design development processes (UI & UX)
- Has an understanding of physical product development processes
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams where you will usually focus on a specific set of products, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
At Genflow, our brands have customers in the tens-hundreds of thousands and love the products we build, so you can be sure that your work will have an impact.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve our stack and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events