Media · London Flexible Remote
Start date - As soon as possible
Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.com/
About the role
We are looking for a Freelance Content Manager to join the Marketing team on a freelance basis, to work across a portfolio of Genflow Client projects. This freelance opportunity would be exciting for someone who enjoys creating content for Instagram and TikTok especially, has exceptional editing skills and can create content from scratch.
What you will be doing:
- Working with the Genflow brand team and create content for 2-3 creator client brands
- Following brand guidelines, tone of voice and ensuring all content is created to exceptional standards
- Adhering to briefs for a variety of social channels such as Instagram Stories, Reels, Tiktoks and the posting of content for clients.
- Creating 20-50 pieces of content at high volume and aligned to the content posting calendar
- Working across multiple teams in a fast-growing company, to bridge creative ideas and incorporate the right direction - Excel, Asana, Trello
What we are looking for
- Previous experience of creating content for social media brands,
- Previous experience creating content independently and the ability to analyse the success of content created
- Proficient using online tools such as Tezza, Canva, Unfold, VSCO and Adobe
- A visual storyteller with outstanding design skills in composition, typography, illustration, video branding, and layout
- Knowledge of fitness / fashion culture - and up-to-date knowledge on the latest memes and trends
- Exceptional project management skills
- Confidence in managing competing priorities