London Flexible Remote
Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.c...
About the Role
We are currently hiring Shopify Developers to help manage some of our ecommerce websites.
You will work on a range of existing and new products for some of the biggest influencers and celebrities in the business as part of the Consumer Applications team.
- Proven 2+ years’ experience as a Shopify Software Developer working on Shopify stores
- Desirable experience of working with Shopify Plus and on international stores in a multi-store and multi- language environment
- Experience working with 3rd party services and APIs – specifical plugins for Shopify
- Ability to write clean, readable code and tests
- Deep understanding of cross-browser/device/platform issues and code solutions
- Team player with ability to work within a highly collaborative company and proven experience of working in an Agile environment
- Experience of Jira / task management
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability to effectively perform high volume workloads with tight deadlines
- Experience working with code versioning tools such as Github
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude with a high attention to detail
- Design engaging and effective e-commerce stores based on direction from the Brand team.
- Developing and managing shopify stores from scratch
- Installing themes and apps - testing them to make sure they all work
- Deliver work on time for new brand, product, promotional launches
- Work to maintain shopify stores with multiple themes at once
- You will be managing 20-30 stores at a time and would need to be great at multitasking
- Working closely with the Product Owner to understand the business requirements, project features and functions, create technical documentation for reference and reporting and provide technical solutions.
- Being involved in requirement definition, UX/UI, designs and overall solution design
- Empower the use of best practices across the team to ensure the solution is efficient, reliable, scalable and reusable
- The initiative to work independently and manage own workload effectively, as well as work well within a team
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams where you will usually focus on a specific set of products, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
At Genflow, our brands have customers in the tens-hundreds of thousands and love the products we build, so you can be sure that your work will have an impact.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve our stack and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events