Senior DevOps Engineer
London Flexible Remote
Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.com/
- Your location timezone is -4 or +2 hours taking GMT as a reference
- You have the professional experience required. We usually ask for 2+ years for Mid applications and 5+ years for Senior applications in similar roles
- You have English fluency, verbal and written
- You are proactive, problem solver, with attention to detail
- You will ensure that DevOps principles are followed, collaborating with the squads on their projects and helping them with resource provisioning (We use Serverless and CDK) and creating and analysing requirements specifications
- You will implement CI/CD for our Serverless microservices and our CMS monolith
- You will participate actively in transforming our system into an event-driven, plug-in based system, with Event Bridge as the core.
- You will maintain our Infrastructure in AWS, giving visibility to all the services with monitorisation and alerts
- You will create documentation and diagrams about our Infrastructure
- You will develop disaster recovery plans for each service and the system as a whole
- You will forecast and optimise the budget needed to maintain the infrastructure, including third-party services (video streaming, web hosting…)
- You have professional experience working with AWS services
- You have worked creating and maintaining serverless patterns
- You have used Serverless Framework
- You have experience helping with automated testing strategies for continuous delivery.
- You are constantly learning and keeping up to date with the latest tech
- You have worked on structured teams, where good practices were encouraged but you also have some experience of working on your own, from ideation to delivery
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams. You won't be constantly moved around teams and your team will usually focus on a specific set of creators, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve the way we work through software and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events