Brand Management Temporarily Remote
Genflow helps creators become entrepreneurs. We started in 2016 and since have become one of the leading creator platforms in the world. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a 360 experience through leveraging our platform, infrastructure, team and experience all in one place.
We do everything in house and we have helped some of the biggest creators launch their own brands whether that’s DTC brands (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) or their own digital brands (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or traditional talent management.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 90+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company (raised $11m Jan 2021) and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to help anyone become a creator.
See our team in our vlog > Weekflow
See what we do on > Instagram
Learn about the business > https://genflow.com/
Our Founders Podcast and Origin Story of Genflow > https://lifeofanentrepreneur.com/
About the role
We are now looking for a Social Lead to join our Brand team to help manage and grow the social media accounts of our creator brands. We are looking for someone who truly understands what content works on social in the ecommerce space when partnered with a large audience.
You must love social media and understand how people consume content as you are creating content for Gen-Z & millennial audience.
What you will do
- You will lead a group of creator brands social media strategy
- Devise a 90 day plan per brand and work alongside other Brand Team members to ensure your strategy is cohesive with the Brand Strategy.
- Create clear content pillars, TOV, Smart goals and other strategic decisions to grow the accounts.
- Work with your executives to ensure all content is posted across the channels.
- Update trackers, report to the wider team and analyse performance
- Be data driven in your decisions and work towards OKRs and KPIs set by the Chief Brand Officer.
- Report performance to clients
- Monthly call and updated with clients
- Be able to create content yourself through online tools or the adobe suite
- Write copy and understand how to write copy that actually works
What we are looking for
You will have experience in leading a social media team, and growing its audience. You will have a record of driving results, be able to explain how they were achieved and describe how the company was impacted.
You will have a passion for the influencer industry and watch digital content in your spare time. You should know what good content and social media strategy looks and be able to spot what works and why.
- 2 years of working in a similar role where you were responsible for managing social media for a brand or multiple brands in an agency
- Relentless creativity and ability to write copy
- Keen interest and experience in fitness or fashion
- Organisation and communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management skills
- High level of professionalism as representing the brand
- Team player with a can do attitude
- Quick moving, can take any task on without apprehension
- Skilled/Confident in working with Adobe Suite
What it’s like working here
We are an incredibly talented team, assembled with experts from across various industries and specialisms. Genflow has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time, culminating in our most recent round of investment in early 2021. We are intense, focussed and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us.
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams consisting of Marketing, Social, Content and Account management within the Brand department. You won't be constantly moved around teams and your team will usually focus on a specific set of creators, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve the way we work using Miro, VSCO, Iconosquare, Later and other great tools along with you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
Your Own PC/Mac set up
Corporate Gym Discounts
Private Health Care
WFH/ Remote Policy
Your Team Events
Company wide events