Consumer Applications · London Flexible Remote
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
Working at Genflow
Small Teams & Real Ownership
Work in small, multi-disciplinary teams consisting of product, design, dev & QA. You won't be constantly moved around teams and your team will usually focus on a specific set of products, allowing you real ownership of your work. We're proud of the close and friendly culture in our team and do our best to support this with team drinks, meals, and more.
App Store Topping Products
At Genflow, our products have userbases in the tens-hundreds of thousands of users and we regularly release products that land in the top 50 of their categories on the App Store (and have hit no. 1 a few times). Our audiences are passionate and love the products we build, so you can be sure that your work will have an impact.
The Best Tech, London Offices & Remote Options
We work with the latest and best technology available. Our team is constantly exploring new ways to improve our stack and you'll get the latest Mac hardware when you start. We have offices in Central London which you're welcome to use and are open to primarily/fully remote options too.
Private Healthcare, Coaching & Birthday Leave
All employees have access to regular professional coaching sessions, which can be used for professional development or personal support. We also have private care available to all employees, including mental health support. Finally, you'll also get your birthday off, in addition to your usual annual leave.
About the Role
You will work on a range of existing and new sites for some of the biggest influencers and celebrities in the business as part of the Consumer Applications team.
- Strong knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, Sass/Less, Git
- 2+ years commercial experience developing and maintaining production sites
- Experience developing mobile-first websites and a strong understanding of mobile-first development principles
Optional Beneficial Knowledge
- Experience working with and configuring Netlify (or similar)
- Experience with Styled Components (or similar)
- Experience building component libraries
- You will work in your team to deliver new websites and/or updates to existing sites, working alongside other departments to deliver releases on time.
- You will have a high level of ownership over your team's releases and be expected to work with design, product, and QA to deliver the highest quality work.
- You will adhere to strict coding standards and assist in peer reviews to ensure code standards are maintained across projects.
- You will help improve the web development process, helping to create component libraries and implement new tooling to improve development efficiency and reliability