Product Development · Pakistan
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
See more at Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor locally in Sialkot, Pakistan. You will be responsible for he overall efficiency and communication of our Suppliers, quality check, handling logistics Issue’s, delivery management, and coordinating the delivery process all GENFLOW Product. You will have daily contact with factories to monitor the progress in order to determine the best delivery method and the critical path is adhered.
· Production Supervisor
What you'll do
· Ensure Production cycle is in line and due scheduled date
· Shipments depart on departure date
· Co-ordinate with Supplier and Product design to adjust requirement where necessary
· Co-ordinate with Product and Supplier for sample requirements
· Understand “Capacity” and seek to problem solve and communicate bottlenecks
· Quality Check production line ensuring it meets specification
· Check Export documents comply with UK/USA requirement
· Check Purchase order meets supplier fulfilment before departure date
· Ensure shipments are well delivered to destination through freight forwarder
· Effectively produce supplier performance reports [weekly] in conjunction with Supply Chain Manager
· Make recommendations to onboard new suppliers [evaluation and familiar with due diligence process]
Who is the perfect candidate?
· Experienced in supervising local supplier
· Being result driven and well organised
· Solution orientated : A great problem solver
· Hands on positive “can do” attitude
· Excellent communicator [both written and verbal]
· Commercial acumen : Aware of cost impact on delays and below standard shipments
· English written language is needed, spoken is also preferred
· Occasional Travel as required
· Experienced in working with suppliers and negotiating.