Head of Influencer Talent
Talent · London Flexible Remote
Head of Influencer Talent
The New Wave of Talent Management
With the emergence of online entrepreneurship, there is now a need for more than just traditional management ideation and strategy. As pioneers of this shift in the market and due to our success in building businesses with influencers we have formed our latest division, Genflow Talent.
A first of its kind, we provide full service talent management including both the execution of synergistic brand partnerships and a multi-vertical business infrastructure that support’s talent to launch their own global brand.
We truly understand the power of talent in the world we live in today and have mastered how to unlock these voices for the better. Our success to date has now won Genflow global recognition and an $11 million investment from BGF that will continue to fuel our explosive growth and solidify our position as the go-to agency for talent brand building and partnerships.
Summary of the role of Head of Influencer Talent
The Head of Talent will report directly to the CGO and lead overall growth for the talent management division. The candidate must have experience managing a team of talent managers with proven success as head of talent or a senior talent manager.
The Role: Head of Influencer Talent
· Manage a team of talent managers and related roles within the talent management division.
· Develop and create strategies for overall division growth
· Mentor and grow the existing team
· Evaluate current division processes and systems
· Identify new opportunities leveraging existing network of talent and brands
· Manage and develop brand partnerships team
· Work closely with CGO in order to breakthrough new categories for the division including sports, music, publishing, media
· Oversee talent roster ensuring talent managers are meeting KPI’s per talent
· Meet annual revenue target, reviewed monthly
· Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
· Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
· Strategically build out roster of managed clients
· Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
· Pitching and executing additional Genflow services for our clients including content creation, marketing and brand development.
· Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
· Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
· Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
Requirements for the role of Head of Influencer Talent:
· Minimum of 5+ years experience within the influencer/celebrity talent management space
· Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
· Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
· Strong eye for talent with GEN Z focus
· Strong understanding of social and digital ecosystems
· Excellent leadership skills
· Ambitious and competitive
· Willingness to take complete ownership of talent management division
· Can create excellent presentations and client decks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to accept criticism and work under pressure
*Although we aim to get back everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*