Talent · London Flexible Remote
The New Wave of Talent Management - Genflow Talent
With the emergence of online entrepreneurship, there is now a need for more than just traditional management ideation and strategy. As pioneers of this shift in the market and due to our success in building businesses with influencers we have formed our latest division, Genflow Talent.
A first of its kind, we provide full service talent management including both the execution of synergistic brand partnerships and a multi-vertical business infrastructure that support’s talent to launch their own global brand.
We truly understand the power of talent in the world we live in today and have mastered how to unlock these voices for the better. Our success to date has now won Genflow global recognition and an $11 million investment from BGF that will continue to fuel our explosive growth and solidify our position as the go-to agency for talent brand building and partnerships.
The Role of the Influencer Manager
· Manage a roster of mainstream and digital talent
· Meet annual revenue target, reviewed monthly
· Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
· Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
· Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
· Strategically build out the roster of managed clients
· Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
· Pitching and executing additional Genflow services for our clients including content creation, marketing and brand development.
· Create and implement content strategies for talent which align with their own brand and maximise success of their own brand
· Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
· Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
· Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
· Manage junior members of the talent management team, ensuring all client coordination, reporting and ad hoc tasks are complete in a timely manner.
· Stay engaged into the world of talent, with a keen eye on Gen Z
· Talent inbox management
Requirements for the role of Influencer Manager:
· Minimum of 2 years experience within influencer management
· Worked in one agency for a minimum of 1 year
· Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
· Awareness of the leading Gen Z talent
· Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
· Persistent and determined
· Willingness to take complete ownership of their area
· Can create excellent presentations and client decks
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to accept criticism and work under pressure
*Although we aim to get back everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*