Senior Backend Developer (Node.JS / Serverless AWS required)
Who we are
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
What you, the Senior Backend Developer will do:
· Lead the team building a cutting-edge modular e-commerce platform for 100+ shops
· Implement an event-driven system that will allow connecting external services in a plug & play fashion
· Build features for the platform such as a credit system to offer loyalty cards, single-use coupons, or a recurring payments system.
What we’re looking for the Senior Backend Developer to bring with them:
· 6 + years of experience as a backend developer using JS / Typescript
· Expert in working with backend applications using NodeJS and Microservices in AWS.
· Expert knowledge of serverless patterns.
· Team player. Ideally, you have had a junior developer working with you
· Never stop learning new things to be more productive or bring more quality to your job
· You have some experience with PHP so you can understand PHP projects and migrate features to Node.JS. Some previous experience with frameworks such as Symfony / Laravel is desirable