Senior Full Stack Developer (React, Node.JS and PHP required)
Consumer applications Team
Who we are
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
What you the Senior Full Stack Developer will do:
· Lead the efforts on improving 100+ websites (with clever tech) in 2021
· Create a library of visual components and common packages in React to speed up and streamline websites development
· Lead custom web applications for selected clients
· Extend and innovate our content management system that runs all our websites
· Work with the Project Manager in your team to make sure all projects meet their deadlines. You can expect to be involved in multiple projects for different brands across many verticals.
Content Platform Development
· Maintain and improve our Content platform which serves content to our apps. This includes an API made in PHP/MySQL, microservices made with TypeScript, and a GraphQL engine that wraps our backend.
What the Senior Full Stack Developer bring to the table:
· 4+ years of experience as a developer using JS / Node.js
· Team player. Ideally, you have had a junior developer working with you
· Working with AWS Serverless us as simple as breathing for you
· Up to date knowledge of React. This is your preferred choice as a frontend framework. Commercial experience creating websites.
· Experience doing backend applications using Node.JS, especially serverless microservices. You know all the common serverless patterns