Customer Service Manager
Customer Service · London
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to get the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > Weekflow | our weekly vlog
We are looking for an experienced and dynamic Customer Service Manager to lead our quickly expanding team of support agents, based in the UK and Europe.
This role will report to our Head of Customer Support, is based in our London head office, and offers flexible working options and great opportunities for growth.
- Hiring, training and managing our UK and EU based customer support teams
- Co-managing our customer support operations, ensuring SLAs are adhered to
- Providing quality assurance and ensuring that we are always striving to create an optimal customer experience
- Helping us collect, verify and analyse data, and improve our automated reporting
- Improving our workflow and your team’s performance on key metrics
- Collaborating with others to provide a quick resolution to every problem
- Ensuring that any unresolved issues or complaints are managed as appropriate
- Becoming an expert of our core support software and helping us maximise its usage and effectiveness
- Assisting in developing and maintaining our knowledge base by authoring and updating useful articles and documents as required
- Maintaining a positive can-do attitude and supporting general company operations whenever and however required
Skills & Experience
- Excellent communication skills and extensive customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to hire and manage
- Strong analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Can-do attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems
- Demonstrated ability to create, manage and improve processes
- Strong IT literacy, and a good
- understanding of social media and e-commerce
- Ability to remain calm and perform responsibilities under pressure
- Experience using the Zendesk Suite -especially Support- would be a big plus
- A good understanding of online tech support would be a big plus
The Ideal Candidate Will
- Have a proven track record of providing exceptional support
- Have experience managing teams of 5 or more
- Be a team player that can lead effectively
- Use their own initiative
- Be a quick learner
- Have high attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Be adaptable