Responsible for Genflow’s portfolio of brands’ email marketing and CRM programmes. Reporting to the Head of Digital Marketing, you will oversee the email/CRM strategy, development and execution including; briefing content, building email campaigns, segmentation, testing, deployment and ongoing evaluation of these for improvements. You will plan and perform testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, campaign ROI, sales growth, and retention rate.
Things you will do:
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand, plan, build and execute email communications and marketing automation campaigns, define KPIs, create reporting and analyse campaign performance.
- Analyse campaign performance and create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Identify target audiences and grow our email list.
- Utilise Mailchimp and Klaviyo to help carry out and improve our email strategy.
- Manage email/CRM automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards while sharing these across the business to encourage efficiencies
- Report on revenue, LTV and other key KPIs such as CTOR, CVR, AOV, Churn etc. Reporting on a weekly and monthly basis and used to tie into overall brand performance.
- Maximise data opportunities, working from the centralised model and database ensure clean and accurate data is being used while championing data standards across the organisation.
- Copywriting, proofreading and ensuring all content is concise and aligned to revenue targets.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Write newsletters including all company updates.
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features.
- Maintain marketing automation integration with our wider CRM strategy and assist in the integration of additional platforms, ie Facebook, into the software.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices and are GDPR compliant.
- Play an integral role within the marketing team, developing workflows and mapping of customer journey’s using flowcharts to build content for audience needs and opportunities.
- Have 3+ years proven experience building and running email marketing programmes.
- Be experienced using the full capabilities of Mailchimp or equivalent ESP software, have knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Be confident mapping customer journeys between products, use-cases and repeat purchases, identifying patterns and opportunities for storytelling including education, recommendations, and upsell.
- Be the first person to make recommendations on content optimisation, build and test hypotheses, with a strong understanding of the systems impacting digital business, and how this affects retention strategies
- Proven results. We’d love to see what performance results you have been able to deliver with a particular focus on ROI.
- Strategic email planning with clear experience of growing email lists, segmentation and a multi-funnel approach designed to deliver results.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
- Strong project management skills with proven multi-client preferably agency experience.
- Knowledge of SEO utilising keyword planner and similar tools for keyword research is a bonus.
- Have the ability to work strategically and tactically.