EA to CEO
We are Genflow, we partner with influencers to help them build their own business and sell products to their audience. We love to work with established influencers who already have built their following, made money working with brands, done some free travelling and now want to focus on building their long term future by setting up their own business.
We work closely with our clients to determine what products will sell the best for them according to their audience and analytics. We become your team of business managers who are here to help you every step of the way, managing everything from product design, manufacturing, shipping, fulfilment, marketing, ads and the overall launch and strategy of the business.
We have helped our clients sell thousands of products worldwide, achieve millions (£) in sales, and ultimately build a long-lasting profitable business.
We're currently looking for an EA to join us and assist our CEO day to day, this will also involve looking after other C suite employees with ad hoc diary arrangements. .
The responsibilities for EA
· Book and manage meetings for our CEO/ C suite employees
· Day to day management of CEO’s diary, moving meetings and arranging meetings with clients/ internally
· Take minutes/notes in meetings with client and board meetings
· Manage inbox and reply on CEO’s behalf
· Whatsapp is a main way of communication for punctuality, listen to voice notes and carry out tasks, sometimes these will be outside of 9am-6pm
· Chase team members for reports, updates and general day to day admin tasks
· Setup lunches for teams and external meetings / Booking Ubers etc
· Message and respond to people on social media (YouTube, LinkedIn and IG) in Genflow/ CEO tone of voice
· Undertake projects set by the CEO (researching, putting presentations together etc)
· Work with social media team to ensure CEO’s content is being posted on time as is within Genflow guidelines
· Sending gifts to clients on birthdays (Brand team will tell you when these are) and to all staff members, this will come up on Charlie HR
· Adhoc personal tasks for CEO and his family, booking appointments etc.
EA to CEO Role Requirement
- 2 years’ experience working as a EA for a CEO - preferably have worked in a fast growing start up
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Resourceful, task focused, able to problem solve and prioritise
- Good time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines
- Able to engage and communicate effectively with Genflow employees and clients
- Highly confidential, discreet and trustworthy