Junior Apparel Product Developer
Junior Apparel Product Developer
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
Working with our UK based print facility and graphic design team to develop Print on Demand Apparel and accessories for a range of clients from gaming, music, YouTube to streetwear. Developing an extensive knowledge of garment blanks from our established library recommending and selecting the best options by brand to hit target margins and commercial retail price points. Supporting the division to include a US printing facility to grow our existing POD brands and develop new and potential brands through an extensive catalogue of tried and tested blanks. Liaising internally and externally to aid the development and launch process, continuously driving newness and reacting to sales data or customer feedback.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the print facility, knowing what is possible and keeping up to date with new techniques or changes to process.
- Lead the design development and blank selection for each brand as well as admin set up and launch admin.
- Source additional print facilities internationally, relevant to our client base.
- Become an expert in all blank garments and talk knowledgably to our print house, offering expert advice to our clients. We encourage growth and exploration in the role so expect you to be a self-starter in building this knowledge however will provide support and, on the job training to ensure confidence in this area.
- Create briefs for graphic design and communicate clearly on requirements
- Work closely with the Head of Apparel in growing the divisions print facilities, capabilities and client base to maximise profits at competitive prices as well as growing existing brands
- Input on developing design pitches for potential new clients
- Analyse sales, customer buying patterns and trends, reviewing blank stocks to react and evolve where needed
Who is the perfect candidate?
You will be confident in project management to ensure successful execution from conception to products arriving at a customer’s door. A genuine interest in keeping up with trends and competitors, making sure we are one step ahead and above industry standard.
This is a fast paced and ever-changing environment so a passion for clothing and positive attitude is vital. The ideal candidate will thrive working within a start-up environment and combine proactive thinking and strong communication skills.
- Show a passion for and understanding of apparel trends & pop culture
- Demonstrates the ability to recognise opportunities and grow POD division with an understanding for the strengths and benefits
- Entrepreneurial mindset, determination and perseverance
- Can support process improvement and proactively identify areas for development or new initiatives
- Strong relationship management and building skills
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
What it’s like working at Genflow
We are an insanely talented team which has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time. We are intense, we are focused and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and a culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour, then come join us!