Affiliate Marketing Manager
Affiliate Marketing Manager
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
About the role
We are looking for someone to join our Marketing Team and lead our Affiliate Marketing efforts. We currently use affiliate marketing as a way to grow our brands and now looking to build this into a new team and service to scale our brands. This role is for someone who is great at knowing how to setup a good scheme and what people would be best to attract to it.
You must love social media and understand how people consume content as you are working with brands that focus on Gen-Z.
What You Will Do:
- Manage a roster of clients and all their affiliate marketing efforts campaigns.
- Create Affiliate Schemes from scratch by understanding the brand strategy and goals of a brand
- Manage the day to day execution int he development of scheme
- Do all outbound, acquisition of people for the scheme
- Manage process closely using Pipedrive and other tracking softwares
- Manage Affiliate marketing software used in house at Genflow
- Report to the Head of Marketing daily, weekly, monthly etc
- Present results to clients
- Manage all content needed for promotion of the affiliate scheme
- Provide excellent customer service to maintain existing affiliates and acquire new affiliates.
- Manage business negotiations with customers.
- Handle business deal tracking, monitoring, closing, and other related activities as needed.
- Coordinate with various teams to address affiliate needs in accurate and timely manner.
- Implement affiliate marketing activity including email campaigns, newsletters, blog, etc to increase revenue targets.
- Recommend process improvements to increase revenue targets.
What we require:
- 1 year experience in a role where you were managing Affiliates / Affiliate Scheme.
- Have generated $100K+ through affiliate marketing
- Understanding of Affiliate marketing softwares
- Understanding of other D2C brands have used it effectively
- Self starter - you need enthusiasm in everything that you do.
- Quick adapter - the role is fast-paced and things change quickly.
- Analytical - looks and data and tests and can plan accordingly.
- Creative - a keen eye for creatives and what would make the most impactful ads.
- Excellent written English and the capability to adopt different tones of voice.
- Great communicator - both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and good at time management.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for business and growth!