Marketing manager (Brands)
Marketing manager (Brands)
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
About the role
We are looking for an experienced marketing manager to join our media team and work across a number our brands. This role is for someone who loves D2C, fashion, fitness and product based businesses. You will be in charge of strategy and delivery of all marketing for your brands.
What You Will Do:
- All aspects of managing the marketing for a brand.
- Create and deliver the strategy that will attract more customers, brand awareness and overall growth.
- Manage Social media managers and exectives to deliver all social media content
- Work with our in house Digital Marketing team to deliver all Email, Paid and other digital strategy
- Work with out in house creative and content team to create the best marketing content, campaigns for your brands
- Understanding of social, digital, content creation and how to get the attention of people creating audiences and wanting to become an entrepreneur.
- Complete 360 marketing approach video, written, voice etc.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of marketing campaigns, and understand key marketing performance metrics and tracking tools to provide market research, forecasts, competitive analyses, campaign results, and consumer trends
- Lead key events and thought leadership activity to ensure the brand is represented and ensure that objectives are met
- Identify opportunities to reach and engage with new global audiences including campaign concepts, new marketing channels and platforms to elevate global mass market brand awareness, brand perception and increase sales.
- Track and record activity on marketing related KPIs, and provide weekly and quarterly reports
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and CMO on new business strategies to develop and implement marketing and branding across new and existing products
- Identify short-term and long-term scheduling, budget, and resource needs, including the development and management of an annual marketing budget, profit/loss projections, expenditure spending, and other financial considerations
- Pinpointing and execute mass market commercial marketing opportunities, including TV advertising, OOH, product placements, and other third party partnerships
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all marketing and communications channels
- Work with other teams such as Content, Digital Marketing, Business development on an ongoing basis.
- Confident in producing and executing professional pitch presentations
- Skills Required
What are we looking for?
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role, working either agency side or in-house.
- Champion overall marketing strategy with demonstrated experience in managing a team and an asset portfolio for a brand.
- Skilled in developing long term strategic plans for assets and cross-channel campaign marketing and able to put plans into action
- Well versed in the value of asset marketing and how it contributes to wider brand/commercial objectives.
- Excellent use of the English language and grammar
- Natural communicator, able to form relationships with stakeholders at all levels (both internal and external).
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects at the same time.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude
- Team player, takes a personal interest in developing junior members of staff and enjoys working with others.
- Has an interest in entrepreneurship, startups and consumer brands in general