Ecommerce Business Analyst
Genflow Ops · London
At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London, we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline.
About the role
We are looking for a business ecommerce analyst who is passionate about building brands that customers love and providing the critical data insights to achieve this. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to help the company deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
You’ll be working with the whole team (marketing, media, brands, finance, ops, product) on a huge variety of projects, and report to the CFO.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of our users and the data about how they engage with our brands.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses, and create appropriate visualisations and reports/dashboards.
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems and tooling.
- Maintain and support our data analytics platforms (eg Google Analytics, Mixpanel etc).
- Evaluate and improve our current reporting capabilities.
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions to ensure that the teams have the data and insights they need (ie this can be more than just an analyst role - you’ll be building/advising on data pipelines etc too).
- Must have significant experience (3+ years) as a business intelligence analyst or similar role.
- Be able to gather and understand business requirements, prioritise accordingly and then execute effectively.
- Have strong problem-solving ability and skilled at working effectively with cross-functional and fast-moving teams.
- An ability to efficiently manage resources and track multiple projects simultaneously whilst working under pressure.
- You will need to be able to influence your teammates, as well as colleagues, stakeholders, and key executives, through your use of data and logic in a constructive and collaborative way.
- Have knowledge of BI tools, business forecasting, pipeline development and management skills.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- A data metric-focussed mindset.
- Start-up mentality – team player, flexible, dedicated and hardworking.
- Free breakfast provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities.