React Native Developer
Consumer Applications · London
At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London, we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline.
About the role
You, an experienced React Native Developer, will be part of the London-based Consumer Applications team. You will be someone who is seeking the opportunity to have a big impact and who relishes the challenge of working in a fast-paced global hyper-growth tech startup, building apps reaching hundreds of thousands of customers.
Here at Genflow, we offer the React Native Developer an opportunity to innovate in a highly complex space.
Our Frontend Tech Stack
- React Native
- GraphQL using Apollo and App Sync
- Code Push
- Proven experience working with React Native, with published Apps
- Demonstrable experience with React Native and understanding of the ecosystem (i.e. React patterns, Context, ES6, CodePush)
- Experience consuming GraphQL and REST APIs
- Hands-on experience with the whole app lifecycle from development to deployment in the different App Stores.
- Knowledge of various tools for crash reporting, OTA updates (CodePush preferably), analytics
- Be able to display a strong understanding of the conventions, possibilities, and performance challenges specific to the mobile platform.
- You will be working on a team maintaining an average of 6 apps.
- You will work closely with the Senior React Native Developer in your team, following his instructions.
- These apps have a certain cadence of releases. You will work with your Manager making sure each release is made on time.
- You will deliver tested features making sure it covers all the user stories we will provide to you.
- You will measure the performance of the app before every release. Our customers use a wide range of phones from different years
- Your role won’t be limited to develop mobile applications. Your team, and you, will be responsible for the landing pages and shops related to the client. Don’t worry, we use React everywhere.
- You will follow the design specs, but flagging any potential issues you can find.
- You will participate in different stages of the product
- Planning and Coding the tasks assigned to you.
- Documenting configurations or features when needed
- Assisting the QA team when testing your features
- Monitoring and testing the app once your changes have been released
- Make sure you first fix the flagged bugs coming from the QA Team or Customer Support Team as a priority
- Report your progress to the team managers daily and weekly, also participating in the Scrum sessions
- Free breakfast provided daily;
- Kitchen stocked with refreshments, cereals, bread, spreads (coffee machines everywhere
- Pension plan
- Flexible working environment
- Monthly drinks and dinner in the office;
- Your professional growth is important to us. We provide ongoing training opportunities;