Product Manager (E-Commerce/Apps)
Consumer Applications · London
Product Manager (E-Commerce/Apps)
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
About the role
We are looking for a Product Manager to join our team of PM’s that currently manage around a suite of clients that we operate websites and mobile apps for. Our business is slightly different that we ideate, develop, launch, maintain and grow these digital products. This role is for someone who holistically wants to own the digital products of D2C brands.
What will you be doing:
- Working with the Brand Management team to understand the requirements of the brands/clients you will be managing
- Delivering all features in mobile apps and ecommerce as required such as new product launches, restocks, promotions, complete new mobile app features and more.
- Managing all content that is needed for our applications as most of our brands are content led which involves working with our content team, managing your team admin resource and working out what needs to happen when
- Liaise with QA and Designers to get new releases planned and launched
- Work with out internal team of developers hands on to deliver the planned releases
- Create specifications, wireframes and manage/review designs according to a clients brief
- Manage Testflight, Firebase and other resources day to day
- Managing the testing process and signing off when a release is ready to go live
- Check and verify all work carried out by your team
- Looking at metrics and data to see performance of your clients and working on strategy to improve them
- Reporting internally daily, weekly and monthly and creating reports for clients on performance, metrics etc
Product Manager Requirement:
- 1+ years experience working in a similar role with hands on experience managing software products/projects
- Multi client / Agency background
- Good eye for design and can show they have made features that people loved
- Familiarity with online task management software such as Asana
- Big believer of process and making sure things are done to a certain standard
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Extremely proficient and demonstrable organisational and time-management skills
- Experience writing clear feature specifications and user stories
- Experience using an online wire-framing tool