E-Commerce SAAS Product Manager
E-Commerce · London
E-Commerce SAAS Product Manager (e-commerce)
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
What you will do:
- Be part of the team building a cutting-edge modular e-commerce platform for 100+ shops
- Receive and manage requests from different stakeholders such as the Clients, Physical Product Team, Consumer Applications Team, CTO, CEO…
- Manage short term requirements and, at the same time, make sure we reach our long term vision for the platform
- Build features for the platform such as a credit system to offer loyalty cards, single-use coupons, or a recurring payments system.
What you bring to the table:
- Experience managing software with a focus on backend applications, working closely with developers
- Experience in e-commerce projects
- Exceptional communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with Agile Methodologies
- Bonus: You have used tools like Postman to interact with APIs
- Big Bonus: You Know SQL