Lead Product Manager
Consumer Applications · London
Product Lead (Software)
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
About the role
We are looking for a Head of Product Management to join and run our team of PM’s and Developers. We currently manage around a suite of mobile apps that are consistently on top of the charts and need constant development, interaction and growth. We are at the forefront of mobile app development through React Native and build some of the best products on the app store today. This role is for someone who wants to lead a team and be able to run an inhouse development agency.
What will you be doing:
- Managing all development alongside the Head of Apps and Head of Web Apps in our consumer applications team.
- You will manage around 15-20 people compired of developers, product managers, QA. Designs, Admin and more.
- You will be the owner of 20+ clients at once and ultimately responsible for delivering all new app releases, updates, bug fixes and reporting.
- You will closely manage the product managers and their tasks on a day to day basis.
- Reporting to clients on a weekly and monthly basis
- Analysing data to see the performance of your clients
- Work with the wider Genflow team to make sure their software products are on track and coincide with their brands
- Report progress to the Chief Development Officer
- Work on strategy as part of the Management Team
- Managing the testing process and signing off when a release is ready to go live
Lead Product Manager Requirement:
- Strong experience working in a similar role with hands on experience managing software products for apps and websites that are consumer facing.
- Experience using iTunes Connect and Google Play Store
- Good eye for design and can show they have made features that people loved
- Familiarity with online task management software such as JIRA or Asana
- High level of proficiency in Excel
- Extremely proficient and demonstrable organisational and time-management skills
- Knowledge of SQL and other technical information to understand how a feature is developed
- Experience writing clear feature specifications and user stories
- Experience using an online wire-framing tool
*Although we aim to get back to everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*