Technical Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service · London
Technical Customer Service Advisor
Who we are
At Genflow - we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers clients to create their own business covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to the development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in a high growth phase turning over millions in revenue selling to customers around the world. Our client list includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. We operate in a high impact, fast paced working environment from the heart of London.
The role & ideal candidate
We are looking for a fast learner with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to take ownership of our technical support and lead the way in improving our handling of customer enquiries regarding technical issues.
As a part of our Customer Service team, you will utilise our Zendesk ticketing system to support customers across a number of brands offering a range of digital products, e.g. mobile applications, website members areas etc. You will always take a proactive approach to solving problems which may require utilising various systems and processes, as well as working with others.
You will take on reported issues and use effective written communication to help customers with troubleshooting these, or get them to provide us with all the information required to further investigate each problem. You will be naturally inclined to analyse unresolved issues and recognise patterns that will help us diagnose the type of problem we are dealing with, e.g. content error, actual bug etc. You will be able to relate this information in a clear and organised way to the relevant product manager sitting within our Consumer Applications team.
In addition to the ability to perform the aforementioned responsibilities, the ideal candidate would have previous experience working in a start-up or scale-up environment (preferably for a software development company), a good understanding of software and devices, and a proven track record of providing exceptional customer support.
To summarise, what we’re looking for is:
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Can-do attitude and a proactive approach to solving problems.
- Good written communication and previous customer service experience.
- Demonstrated ability to utilise systems and follow processes to resolve enquiries.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to troubleshoot and investigate technical issues thoroughly and provide resolution.
- Strong IT literacy and a good understanding of software development.
- Ability to remain calm and complete tasks swiftly and accurately under pressure.
- Responding to customer service enquiries online using Zendesk Support.
- Responding to online customer reviews of our products and services.
- Reporting on new and ongoing technical issues customers report on a regular basis.
- Ensuring that all reports of this nature are being responded to in a timely manner.
- Troubleshooting and investigating technical issues utilising a variety of online systems.
- Ensuring that any unresolved issues or complaints are escalated as appropriate.
- Working with our Customer Service and Consumer Applications teams to provide a quick resolution to every problem you encounter.
- Monitoring unresolved issues and following up with customers once a resolution is available.
- Working closely with the rest of our team to identify and implement necessary improvements to our customer service, as well as our products and services in general.
- Developing and constantly updating your knowledge of the influencer space and especially our clients, as well as the products and services we design, develop, or sell on their behalf.
- Assisting in developing and maintaining our knowledge base by authoring and updating articles and documents as required.
- Maintaining a positive can-do attitude and supporting general company operations whenever and however required.