Wholesale Account Manager
Product Development · London
Job Title: Wholesale Account Manager
Reporting To: Chief Product Officer
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us. Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more at Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGMzT8-bZb7m3jFoCCjg1aq2Od7398aqO
The physical product function of Genflow works with influencers, creators and celebrities to create, develop and manufacture physical products on mass, to sell to customers around the world. In the past two years we have built various thriving product businesses spanning fitness, nutrition, apparel, beauty and more, and have lots more exciting projects in the pipeline. To date we have focused mainly on direct ecommerce sales, selling through our website’s or the clients social media funnels. We are now keen to branch out and sell far beyond this.
The Wholesale Account Manager role is a really exciting role in a relatively new area for us. You will work with the product team and the Chief Product Officer to lead and broker new and existing wholesale/retail/distribution deals around the world for our different product brands, as well as exploring new selling channels.
What you'll do
- Ultimately be responsible for all wholesale, retail and distribution partnerships for our physical product D2C brands
- Work with the product team and CPO to formulate and structure tiered pricing for each brand based on each opportunity
- Research, evaluate and identify partners around the world that are suited to each brand
- Be an expert in cold emailing, pitching and coming up with unique ways to get new opportunities and from here be able to build long-term relationships with our partners
- Be able to create presentations and work with the team to deliver A-grade business pitches
- Offer advice and be an active part of negotiations or business deals that the company may enter into with partners
- Work with our supply chain team and product team to ensure each order is successful and following up with partners for future orders
- Work with the supply chain team and onboard our brands onto Amazon and other marketplaces
- Report internally weekly, monthly and yearly, building and hitting key goals for each brand
Who is the perfect candidate?
You will be experienced at managing wholesale/retail accounts ideally across a number of brands. You can demonstrate a key track record of delivering results and show growth in key accounts by securing and building relationships with partners around the world. Ideally have experience working in the fitness space, and have contacts in the fitness retail industry that you have sold into in the past.
You have a clear understanding and passion for the influencer / creator / youtuber industry, you spend your personal time watching videos, seeing what’s happening and have a clear eye for talent.
- 2 years of working in a similar role where you managed wholesale and retail partnerships
- Can demonstrate key examples where you identified an opportunity, reached out and formed a partnership
- Ideally have worked in the fitness space and already have pre-existing contacts in the retail fitness space
- Great on the phones, presenting and confident in selling across a number of verticals
- Entrepreneurial mindset, determination and perseverance
- Can create excellent reports and business analysis
- Strong relationship management skills
- A high degree of business acumen or equivalent
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
What it’s like working at Genflow and our package
We are an insanely talented team which has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time. We are intense, we are focused and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and a culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour then come join us!
- Your own PC/Mac setup
- Food in the office
- Unlimited Holidays
- Private Health Care
- WFH Policy (dependant on team/goals)
- Team events