Business Manager (eCommerce)
Genflow helps influencers build their own businesses. We do this in a way that has never been done before by giving them a platform, infrastructure, team and advice all in one place. Our unique BAAS (Brand as a service) approach has allowed us to become one of the leading companies in the influencer ecosystem in the world.
We provide the complete infrastructure so an influencer can launch their own digital brand (mobile apps, courses, membership clubs, gated content) or their own physical D2C brand (cosmetics, fashion or fitness etc) so they can focus on growing their own audience.
With over 100 clients around the world, a team of 50+, international warehouses and offices we are now entering a real growth phase as a company and looking to add the best people in the world to join us.
Our vision is to build the next generation of entrepreneurs through our “audience first approach” which involves creating an audience before selling any product or service.
See more > Genflow.com
Watch us in action > https://www.youtube.com/playli...
This is a chance to work for a number of exciting clients including influencers, celebrities & high-profile athletes who are building their own brands with us at Genflow.
We work closely with all clients as we handle everything from ideation, manufacturing, marketing, ecommerce, customer service and business development for their own brands which are emerging within the mainstream lifestyle, beauty and fitness market.
Our influencer brands are setting the standard for how brands engage in this exciting new era of social media, they are selling products worldwide and amassing millions in sales each year.
This role is an opportunity like no other. If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and an enthusiasm for building a brand from the ground up - this is right up your street.
What you'll do
- Work closely with the Chief Brand Officer in managing the roster of clients and influencer brands within an array of verticals including fitness, beauty, fashion, lifestyle and consumables.
- Manage a range of businesses that are extremely profitable and fast growth.
- Deliver and Execute the business strategy
- Analyse performance of the brand and come up with ideas, strategy and tasks for the client and internal teams to follow.
- You will completely own the performance and the profit and loss of the brands that you will manage.
- Manage your team and Business Executives
- Manage all development, product launches and any other activity for your clients.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for all designated clients.
- Work as an influential part of the team to ensure resources are as required to enable brand success.
- Proactively seek opportunities to grow client brands and increase sales by researching and understanding the market.
- Manage the end to end customer experience to ensure their perception of your client brands is first rate
- Manage communication with the client (email & whatsapp out of office hours) to ensure they are aware of all day to day activity
- Proactively communicate with all relevant GENFLOW departments to ensure the appropriate work is being carried out on behalf of the client including social media management, content production, product development, tech development and customer service.
We we need:
You will be experienced in driving P&L and cash performance, with an exceptional track record of commercial delivery in a consumer brand. You will be passionate about the customer experience proposition, with the proven ability to drive the customer connection and create a world-class experience. A natural leader with a genuine passion and appreciation of branded digital, social and mobile deliver retail, you can influence, inspire and collaborate to drive transformative impact.
It is crucial that you have managed a business in the past across departments to understand how product, marketing, customer service, ecommerce all has to be excited together.
- 2 years of working in a similar role where you managed the success of a business.
- Can demonstrate strategy they implemented that was actually successful and what metrics they improved
- Entrepreneurial mindset, determination and perseverance
- Can create excellent reports and business analysis
- Strong relationship management skills
- A high degree of business acumen or equivalent
- Organised and confident with excellent communication skills
What it’s like working at Genflow and our package
We are an insanely talented team which has achieved a lot of commercial success in a short space of time. We are intense, we are focused and most importantly we are winners. If you want to be part of a business and a culture that will push you to achieve career defining skills and goals whilst truly defining consumer behaviour then come join us!
- Your own PC/Mac setup
- Food in the office
- Unlimited Holidays
- Private Health Care
- WFH Policy (dependant on team/goals)
- Team events