At Genflow, we build successful businesses.
Working with celebrities and successful social media influencers, Genflow empowers our clients to create their own business, covering all aspects from the manufacture of physical products to their development of bespoke web and mobile apps.
We are a fully funded start-up in high growth phase turning over millions in revenue. Our client base includes the likes of Anthony Joshua, Jordyn Woods and dozens of social media influencers who have become household names.
Each brand and business we create is unique and no two days are the same. And we reflect this. With our head office located in the heart of London we have a location in Los Angeles and many more international locations in the pipeline. Genflow provides full service management to global influencers and celebrities with a strategic approach to building long term commercial success.
The Role of the Talent Manager
- Manage a roster of mainstream and digital talent
- Bring and build a strong network of industry and brand contacts
- Possess an in-depth and up-to-date knowledge of the influencer and entertainment management industry
- Mentor and advise talent on content and professional decisions that impact their career
- Strategically build out the roster of managed clients
- Manage the brand development process for all managed clients as they build their own business with Genflow
- Handling media, PR and other commercial enquiries.
- Pitching and executing additional Genflow services for our clients including content creation, marketing and brand development.
- Create and implement content strategies for talent which align with their own brand and maximise success of their own brand
- Knowledge and ability to handle agreement drafting and negotiations
- Comfortable working in a competitive and sometimes pressured environment
- Able to work to set KPIs to ensure the success and growth of the division
- Manage junior members of the talent management team, ensuring all client coordination, reporting and ad hoc tasks are complete in a timely manner.
Requirements for the role of Talent Manager:
- Minimum of 3 years experience within talent management
- Clear understanding of the influencer industry, the top players, brands and where the market is going
- Valuable network of brand contacts and industry relationships
- Persistent and determined
- Willingness to take complete ownership of their area
- Can create excellent presentations and client decks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to accept criticism and work under pressure
*Although we aim to get back to everyone that applies for a role with us, due to the high number of applicants we can't always fulfil that. If you don't hear anything back within two weeks of your application, please assume you weren't successful*